Tuesday 14 October 2014

currently - october 14th

time: 7:15 p.m.

location: my incredibly comfortable couch in my living room

drinking: nothing right now.  Should probably have one more glass of water tonight.

eating: a Tootsie Pop.  I keep a jar full on the kitchen counter for when I'm craving sugar.

watching: Love It or List It....This has become a nightly ritual.  Although I'm over the predictable drama of "We need to replace the plumbing/heating/structural system of this house which means we can't do all of the renovations we promised you."  Just once I would love to see them take all of the money they are given and just put it towards making the house amazing.  That would be a shocking reveal.

feeling: determined.  My budgeting/saving is going well.  My guy and I are working on keeping one another accountable in terms of eating better.  Granted, I have to pep talk myself daily, but hey....you do what you have to do.

loving: quiet time.  Work is pretty hectic (that's not new) and when I get home, quiet is all I'm craving.  This past weekend, I don't think I turned on the television or any music for about a day and a half.

thinking: about phone calls I have to make.  I hate calling places to set up appointments.  I have no idea why.  But it means that I put things of for far too long.

making:  I just prepped lunches and dinners for the next couple of days.  I'm in the middle of a sewing project that has been put aside for a couple of days out of frustration.  

wanting: just one more hour in each day.  Okay, maybe two.

needing: to make those calls.





No comments:

Post a Comment